The Banyan Tree Residences at
Near Emirates Living
Register Your Interest
The Banyan Tree Residences at
Near Emirates Living






    Starting Price
    1,500,000 AED
    Area From

    Bedrooms
    1, 2, 3, 4
    Completion

    Highlights

    1 – 4 BR apartments, duplexes & penthouses

    Overlooking 2 Golf Courses

    Only 234 homes

    Ready to move in & Fully Furnished

    High-End Furnishings

    Starting at AED 1.5 Million

    Special Payment Plan

    Ideal Location

    Project Details

    Banyan Tree Residences is an idyllic, resort-like living overlooking two golf courses. Offering fully furnished apartments laid with designer brands, you can choose from 1 – 4 bedroom apartments, duplex garden homes as well as exquisite penthouses. Spread over 110,000 square feet of area, with green open spaces and impeccable amenities provide the most peaceful lifestyle. With private gardens, infinity pools and dedicated play areas, when you live at The Banyan Tree Residences, you love your best life.

    The Banyan Tree Residences offer the most amazing amenities, that accentuate the luxurious homes it offers its residents. From infinity pools, play areas to poolside cafes, this is the ideal place to find your new home.

    Clubhouse

    Lush Gardens

    Resort-Style Pool

    Banyan Tree Spa

    Poolside Cafe

    Kids Pool

    Expansive Lawn

    Gated Community

    Squash Court

    Kids Play Area

    Adventure Zone

    24/7 concierge

    Payment Plan

    Banyan Tree Residences comes with its easy and attractive payment plan options for home buyers looking to invest in Emirates Hills First. One can also have down-payment options available at the time of purchasing property with 30% during construction and the rest 70% on delivery.

    Easy 30/70 Payment Plan

    Location Map

    Gallery

    Video

    Register Your Interest